In this sector of education in Ghana, many similar institutions are viewed with suspicion and doubt. Concord Business College has at the heart of its mission and goals the desire to stand apart as dignified, credible, and transparent. This will be achieved through:
1. An organisation structure designed to respond swiftly but efficiently to the needs of our stakeholders, princi¬pally our students.
2. A full complement of qualified and capable staff that understands and share the values and goals of CBC.
3. The possession of adequate resources. Equipment, tools and facilities to support the work of our staff in deliv¬ering the best performance.
4. Maintaining close relationship with accreditation bodies, government institution, the local authorities and other official and statutory bodies.
5. The provision of accurate and up-to-date information of our organization, products and services, our custom¬ers and activities, while complying with data protection regulation, and keeping safe records of those we serve.
6. Ensuring that all of our services are consistent with our promises and representations, whether through pro-motional materials, organisational documents, or by the advocacy of our satisfied customers.
Continual review of our performance and striving to improve on what we do.